Guitar Aficionado Magazine-Jul/Aug 2011-Kirk Hammett
In Guitar Aficionado’s July/August 2011 issue, Metallica lead guitarist and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member Kirk Hammett takes us on guided tours of his idyllic Hawaiian estate and sumptuous Bay Area home. Hammett discusses his love of surfing, vintage guitars, and classic horror film memorabilia with unprecedented candor and detail. A must read!
Also in this issue:
- To celebrate the release of his new album, How to Become Clairvoyant, former band guitarist and songwriter Robbie Robertson walks Guitar Aficionado through his historic collection of axes.
- An exclusive behind-the-scenes look inside Fender’s Custom Shop.
- Noted travel writer Kevin Raub visits Glasgow, Scotland’s hottest and hippest new luxury destination.
- Sean Lennon models the season’s coolest new suits.
- Legendary Grammy-winning guitarist Peter Frampton test drives an Aston Martin Rapide, and falls in love.
Reviews include the Epiphone Elitist 1965 Casino, 2012 Range Rover Evoque, 3 Monkeys Virgil amp, and Motorola Xoom tablet. And as always, Guitar Aficionado features the best in spirits, luxury watches, and more.
Get your copy of Guitar Aficionado’s July/August 2011 issue today!