Revolver Legends: The History of Heavy Metal
This special collector's edition brings you the complete and ultimate history of heavy metal with in-depth interviews, rare photographs, and mind-blowing revelations.
- The History of Black Sabbath: The incredible tale of how four lads from Binmingham invented heavy music as we know it and launched a movement that survives to this day.
- The History of New Wave of British Heavy Metal: These UK bands inspired James, Lars, Kirk and Cliff to ride the lightening.
- The 25 Greatest Punk Albums: Never Mind the Bollocks: Here's the list of the snottiest records that are gobs above the rest.
- The History of LA Glam Metal: Subsisting on a steady diet of booze, bimbos, and blow, Guns N' Roses and their hairsprayed peers had a serious appetite for destruction.
- The History of New York Hardcore: The music was as violent and dangerous as the early '80s streets and squats from which it hailed. And for a generation of kids, it was a matter of life and death.
- The History of American Thrash: Metallica, Slayer, Testament, and a host of other key players pitch in to tell the tale of what might still be metal's greatest era.
- The History of Florida Death Metal: Sunshine State bands like Death, Deicide, and Morbid Angel wanted to be the fastest, meanest, and most extreme groups walking the earth, and they succeeded.
- The History of Industrial: Long before Nine Inch Nails impacted the mainstream, bands like Throbbing Gristle, Ministry, and Skinny Puppy were making metal machine music for the ages.
- The History of Goth Rock: Pale, pissed, and unfalteringly gloomy is no way to go through life--unless you're planning to bring music over to the dark side like these legendary bands did.
- The History of Norwegian Black Metal: A journey inside the twisted minds and dastardly deeds that forever marked metal's most controversial subgenre with blood and fire.
- The History of Grunge: The amazing and sometimes tragic tale of how a few scrappy bands from Seattle killed hair metal dead and started a plaid-clad revolution.
- The 10 Greatest Nu-Metal Albums: Essential listening for those who like their beats as phat as their oversized pants legs.
- The History of the Devil in Hard Rock: Beelzebub, Satan, Mephistopheles--call him what you will, but no other entity, albeit possibly imaginary, has had a more profound impact on heavy metal.
- The Future of Metal: Rockers look into their crystal balls and predict the history of heavy music to come.
- Revolver Legends: The History of Heavy Metal is a must-have for fans looking for the birth and future of metal music. Order your copy today!!