In Deep: How to Play in the Style of Jeff Beck
Guitar World DVD: In Deep with Andy Aledort Presents How to Play in the Style of Jeff Beck
In this exclusive DVD, Guitar World editor and instructor Andy Aledort takes a look at the playing style of the legendary Jeff Beck, showing you the scales and lead lines used by Beck in his groundbreaking solo work.
Part of Guitar World's In Deep with Andy Aledort Series, How to Play in the Style of Jeff Beck is available only at the Guitar World online store.
Get your copy today for just $9.99!
How to Play in the Style of Jeff Beck contains lessons on:
- Changing pitch while adding vibrato with the whammy bar
- Incorporating the whammy bar with natural harmonics
- Picking with fingers and thumb
- Fingerpicking with oblique bends
- Incorporate tremolo arm in solos
- Volume swells
- Excerpts from Where Were You and Scatterbrain
- How to play Beck's version of Sleep Walk, from his album Rock 'N' Roll Party Honoring Les Paul
- And much, much more!