Mastering Fretboard Harmony Part 1 & 2 Combo Pack
The ultimate DVD combo, Mastering Fretboard Harmony Part 1 and Part 2 is packed with over 6 hours of intense music theory and harmonic principles. Instructor Jimmy Brown thoroughly discusses a broad range of harmony-related topics. Designed for beginning-to-intermediate guitar players, this DVD set will teach you how to generate chords from scales, harmonize scales, play arpeggios and chord inversions, employ voice leading and much more!
The Mastering Fretboard Harmony DVD Series is a Guitar World Online Store EXCLUSIVE.
The Mastering Fretboard Harmony Part 1 and Part 2 DVDs show you:
- The Foundation
- The Musical Alphabet Up and Down Each String
- The Major Scale Harmonized in Thirds on Adjacent Strings
- E Major, G Major and the Friendliest Major Keys
- The Major Scale Harmonized in Root-Position Diatonic Triads
- C Major Inversions
- Stock Open Chords (a.k.a. Cowboy Chords)
- The I, IV, and V Chords of a Major Key
- Melodic Minor's Most Appealing, Useful Modes
- Upper-STructure Harmony: Stacking Thirds
- Symmetrical Scales
- Pentatonic Chords
- And Much, Much More!
View each individual product page:
Please note: This product includes a PDF booklet on the DVD and can be retrieved by opening the DVD on your computer. If you cannot locate the booklet, you can also download a PDF here.